This amenity is free with your membership.
There is no constant supervision of children by staff. Children must be of responsible age to stay and play safely.
· The Play Center is an unsupervised area for children to play and relax while you workout.
· Parents are responsible for their own children. We only allow children that are old enough and mature enough to be left alone. Our play area is not directly supervised but is located near the front desk. We have a security camera in the play area, however, our staff does not directly monitor children. Parents must be vigilant of their children at all times during their workout.
· Your child must be checked in and will not be allowed to leave without being checked out by their parent/guardian.
· No food or drinks are allowed in the Play Center. Have your child clean up before leaving the Play Center.
· The Play Center is the ONLY place children are allowed in the facility, except to go to the restroom or during scheduled children’s programs. Parents must take their children to the restroom. Children ARE NOT permitted to use the pool while their parent/guardian works out anywhere in the facility.
· No horseplay or running is allowed in the Play Center. If any damages/accidents occur while your child is in the Play Center, please report them to the desk immediately for the safety of other children. Any child that is repeatedly unruly will not be allowed to return to the Play Center.